We all know that an amplifier for the guitar is one of the most vital components for the guitar. The use of the amplifiers is a must if you want to improve the sound quality of the guitar. Thus, the amplifiers play a very vital role in the overall sound system of the guitar. Now, there would be very few who know about the working of the amplifiers.
You can go through the Marshall AS100D Review to get to know about the working steps of the amplifiers.
- In this stage, the amplifier accepts the input signal from the guitar.
- The inputs come through the female jacks that are installed onto the amplifier where input signal cable needs to be attached.
Signal Modulation Stage
- In this stage, the input goes through a stage where the sound is modulated to get the desired effects.
- Also, the input signal has to go through the required distortion in the sound but a controlled manner.
Amplification Stage of the Signal
- As indicated by the name, this is that stage where the input signal is amplified.
- After processing the signal that goes out is greater in its amplitude.
- This is the final stage where gives out the sound with the required modification.
- You can obtain the predictable output sound from the amplifier as per the adjustment was done.